Do you want to work at Wastea?
We are looking for an experienced Accountant on Mahé
Wastea, is a company engaged in the collection, treatment, and disposal of waste and provides Septic pumping and other miscellaneous Waste Management services. We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated and dynamic person to fill the following position of Accountant.
We require a qualified and experienced accountant to prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
• Develop periodic reports for management .
• Develop periodic reports for management
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Handling of software covering specialised accounting and management information system
• Very Good knowledge of Accounting system (PEACHTREE)
• Driving license class 2
Interested candidates should apply in writing by filling out the form below or mailing the Human Resources Manager, WASTEA, P.O. Box 1337, Victoria or via email to Vicky@wastea.sc - Please include a copy of your CV, certificates, references and a Police Character Certificate.
Job Application Form